STEVEN COCONUT TREEZ - WELCOME TO MY PARADISE ~ Indomp3 Blog

Ads

--

Pemindahan blog

indomp3live.info

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

STEVEN COCONUT TREEZ - WELCOME TO MY PARADISE

Welcome To My Paradise Lyric and Chord

Intro : E G#m F#m B

E G#m
Come and take a look out through my eyes
F#m
And you decide
B
Why people act this way
E G#m
People Theiving,fighting,telling lies
F#m
They’re criticize
B
And hate each other

(*)
E G#m
Natures colours all have changes some how
F#m
The seas are brown
B
The skies are thick and grey
E G#m
All of these things make me fell so down
F#m
And think about
B
Finding my own place

Bridge :
A
A place where we can dance n drink
E
A place where we can share some weed
A
A place where there’s no bull sh.it and
B
Everybody can come

Reff :
E G#m
Welcome to my paradise
F#
Where the sky so blue
B
Where the sunshine so bright
E G#m
Welcome to my paradise
F#m
Where you can be free
B
Where the party never ending

Intro :
E B
E G#m F#m B (2x)
E B

Back To : (*), Bridge, Reff

No comments: